Sunday, May 14, 2006

Corpture VIII - Calix!!

Petrified by unsoundness
Garnished to the corpses
i hate the way i stand
neither here or either there.

Iv always held it against those who descript and diminish Idiot Savants. People holding rights, create, people use the same, same.
Vernacular verses, Wivern to disdain, so heaped upon, kill to proclaim.
Self creates, owned detroyed, im not afraid to die , just a bit apprehensive to live. I need protection for myself, my self and my skin, comfort for my brains as the veins use a trajectory to pertain. Blood flows everywhere, who knows what it is , it is transporting, is it goodbye?

Latin orthodox, Juvenilia
Cornered, Karma Kriya
Break, the broken glass
Shows, a reflection of grass.


Sky is a mirror imagine of the water, a reflection of the unbound, it tried not to feel bad, it imagines itself high, it doesnt fake. What about the brethen so juxtaposed, so unordained, co-coronated, street sense, market intelligence.I wonder what has happened to me, i wonder what has happened to you.

As i lay still, a thought process, a wagon wheel, Naked without a dress, splendid deeds.
ECLECTIA made to wait, a Corpture shown its way, well and good, if you got the point, else, go debate. An Edaphic of sorts, a region of chords , simaltaneuos beliefs and ranging to grief.

Lyterian arranges me. It gets me back to my senses. Play me.
Courtesy the Table d'hôte, champagne and choir, blatant desires, on stage attire, rhyming fires, struggle off satire.
If i make a difference, thank me, thank the stars, un-often than not, cut the trees, remove the sharks and eat them for free.
Brazen colts down marching zones and filthy rags and riches soul, baffled tims and inky details. Unarranged places and toilet sinks.


PROFOUND


How i wish i knew
Of what i wish was true
i waited with bated breath
I wish i wish for you
you, wish wishes too
Culture to remain
a wish i wish
the chance i take with you
a wish i wish is true,
no wish too soon is due.


Talionic, hate, give me disregard for straights. Ask yourself.
We dont know what we say, the time is up and i do have a lot more to say.
I dont what to do today, i do know all the horrors, susceptible, unthoughtful, garbage dumbs foiled, i wait for turmoil.

Calix - n. (pl. -ices) cup; chalice.

Shout out whats not heard,
Else just leave to make me starve
I may have always the last word
You always have the last laugh.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home