Sunday, May 14, 2006

Corpture X - Clepe!!

BEGIN

Detached, divided upon deeds, profound, unasked within need, im still moving away, faltering stp by step, im limping, drowning, scrouging, asking, im devoid, listless, i ask for forgiveness, do i deserve the pain?, do i realize the same, intercession, being degenerated by unfathomable crisis, im realizing my worth, zilch to none, approximately close, im finished,.sometime soon, days, well? Off.

"Arrogant pride, ever reside,
fall off, a great divide;
asked to stop, i try to wait,
i can't love, let alone hate."

Presumed to drissom, earthstepper of sorts, CORPTURE author, challenge me at inanity perceived withing victuallates, sedatives demaning syringes and Prism within its own brethen. Color.
I walk away, down memory alone, home is where nothing is, a peace of mind exists, iv lives my life and i never knew to live, till i knew i was to die. I'll start a revolution from my bed, ill stand up beside you, well? and ask -

"enone thy ey,
an irp of inwit;
lide by ness,
a trull bin rit"

Leaves shall change color, clover shall regard me sane, suffer alone or cry with them, how good is it to depend depends upon dependency, whats not relative, well?
Added pronounced and denounced, i stand by my own, relying on my own, ever moved, ever enthused, captured and cornered, cosmic my augour, capoted and honorored, believe no CORPTURE, well?
Got to roll and take my time, a tilth of vermillion, a toft tiver of never, record times and imagine fervour , being burnt within places so abjudicated by jurisidction surrounding my leftover forests.
Viscid emotions, preplexed, wrixle and pavid, fight for what you stand for, overdone on aspects.Iv imagined not being nowhere, hw does it feel to be somewhere? finally? never. We strip away death charges to focus on essentials, we emit pain to rinse our holiness, is this what comes to an end?

"Meed to a welk,
anent on spell;
char and folter,
quick to dispel"

A direct diectic to whatever is near, clear razor blades, cut upon residue, billed as death, cut from the insides, well? Need a little time to wake up?
Hack, you take me away, incessantly, deliberate godess, grotesque facial or an unbringing inthrick. When was the last time any drug helped? Who was it when, well? Bodily contorion, disorientation, lathe, lave.Trey to resoundness, resounding madness, asking for a chance, to Clepe at every step.
The culture we have does not make people feel good about themsleves. And you have to be strong enough to say if the culture doesn't work, don't buy it.
The smallest fragment or part of something that is still identifiable as that something isn't the last of what was scorched for that little being, asked forward to rewind, waiting enqueued and paused till time.Martlechamber congregation, unspecified concealed, conceived or revealed, by now you should have realized, well?
END

Help up in a state by which my system ceases to function because of a combination and series of different foulups that magnify each other.Can you feel it? A mania forever, rage till December, a million years between my dreams and replies, my sentences and tries, my attempts and cries, wisdom, within, well>
They spoke up?
as you wait for never,
can you be my remedy?
An apostosy of fleam,
pictured forwit, pictured innit,
timid, placid, pavid,
did they speak up?
mix with my medicine,
cure for my pain,
am i to die just like this
or am i to wait in vain?



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

corpture.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading corpture.blogspot.com every day.

Wed Nov 11, 08:36:00 PM 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

corpture.blogspot.com is very informative. The article is very professionally written. I enjoy reading corpture.blogspot.com every day.
fast loans
payday advance

Mon Nov 23, 02:19:00 PM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home