Friday, June 02, 2006

Corpture XII - Ukase!!

!!Enveloped!!

Its not special. Eradicated happiness. We are all in a prism. Shrouded by infancy from the neophilia that may make us so bygone. I am the very metamorphosis of benign happiness. The symbol to cry apathy, the genius ruined by sympathy. I'm complicated yet not. I'm indifferent.

We are colors in our true sense, geniuses in our right, never made to kill for living, paralyzed out of sight.

"With askance, thy pity
vernorexia obnubilate
rural casuist from city
ceilidhed to inanimate?"

Enunciated by the very object of our affection, we state the extreme, a little offtrack for the power, the power never released. Television syndrome and a journey so deep, I wait for the very shine, emit they never see.

The impermanence of this very talk, impregnated by the very folk, they speak as if they are heard, as if they have a real hurt. Its easier said than done, swirl and a little undone. Abandon your effort for petty crimes and a little more obscure to the very senile. We are all there we were when we started to think. Its just not done when its out very own thing. Come take me to the only remains, its not as cold as was back then, curtain faith and light the shadows, home.

I am echo, I have no choice, I am the molecule, inclined by ridicule. Determined by the walls that myst surroundings to make us believe of the very empathy they derive in the so-called deranged alphabets that hold little or no significance. Are we what we are?

Just another puzzle witnessing solve, a little charm and an unethical calm, I'm so submerged and I need little grief. I can make me cry with no subtleties.

nosism - ( )
The practice of referring to oneself as "we"
Are we what we are?
Living by an Ukase, we are submerged in thought. We have no embodied knowledge, no embedded life to harness. Forced to think on the lines of the very people that thought and were able to form an opinion.

"The stirrings and faint inception,
For Democracy viz election;
Prevention of contraception,
A belief in public perception."

Eclipsed, I write words. Stimulated par unhappy worlds. Aroused by uneasiness and shrouded by gimmick, I am estranged Behind emotion, your mirror-image.
Deranged by anticipation, the permutation and combination. Solitude in emotion, extravagance of erosion.

Quaquaversal, we are, grasped we stay. Bounded by thermocol and a little disdain. The vicarious vale, abated set sail to the world I want to reach.
I'm obscured by theory, relished impracticality, who is the one who pays?

Why are we not we for what we are!!??!!
I am the quintessential dead, the submerged blue and the season garlic. I am summoned by the road to walk it right tonight.

"I began to speak, paused to wait,
bacteria craft and this sudden hate;
the spoken baric twas reflected,
paranormal disdain so infected.
The instrument to say what I did want,
My thoughts are subject to thoughtless haunt;
I hope I did make the corpture clear,
still difficult, then don't stay here"